OMODA Competition Rules
- The "OMODA South Africa Mandela Day Competition" is conducted by OMODA South Africa. By entering this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to organisations of South Africa, with the exception of employees of OMODA South Africa, their close relatives, suppliers, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- To enter the competition, participants must comment with the name of a registered charity of their choice on the specified competition post.
- All nominated charities must be registered charitable organisations with a minimum of one calendar year in operation.
- OMODA South Africa or parties representing OMODA South Africa will select the winning charity. The selection will be at the sole discretion of OMODA South Africa and its decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection process.
- The winning charity will receive a donation of up to R10,000. The donation will be given directly to the charity by OMODA South Africa.
- OMODA South Africa's PR team will contact the selected charities to coordinate the donation.
- Prizes are not transferable and no other alternatives will be offered.
- The competition will close on 19 July 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- By entering this competition, participants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- OMODA South Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of OMODA South Africa's control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform on which it may be promoted.