The Sales Support candidate will provide assistance to the Sales team (Regional Sales Managers) to ensure dealers and RSM collaboration take place effectively. This role will also have the over-arching goal of providing on-the-job training and development into a more sales-related role. The ideal candidate should have excellent administrative and communication capabilities and should pay excellent attention to detail.
- Work as a full member of the Sales team.
- Understand the Dealer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of Dealer service.
- Ensure the complete accuracy of all administration duties to ensure the Dealer is assisted "right first time" and to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- If required, write directly to the dealer for any information that needs to be passed to them.
- Provide general support to the Sales team, keeping them informed of dealer status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
- Provide accurate information to the National Sales Manager for daily business operations and management.
- Compilation of RSM dealer visit schedules, recons, internal applications, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks and duties which are requested by RSM’s.
- Graduate of business-related degree/diploma
- Drivers License
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- The ability to read and write effectively and accurately.
- Be able to interact and communicate effectively with others.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- High degree of accuracy, diligence, organization and be able to prioritize work effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A professional appearance.
- A friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- A concern for others and a desire to help.
- Strong customer service skills.