We are looking for an Accountant which will work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure daily effectiveness of the overall finance department. The candidate will thus, be a key member of the finance team in ensuring that key outputs are delivered effectively and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be responsible to maintain accurate and systematic records of all financial transactions for Chery International. The candidate should also be in a position to analyse and accurately report on the financial transactions to the necessary parties.
Ultimately, the candidate will ensure that their area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to the company’s success in the long run.
- SARS: VAT, PAYE, TAX, VAT Audits
- Financial controls
- Training & guiding finance clerks
- Checking & processing payments
- Customs & duties verification
- Drafting Financials up to trial balance
- Weekly review of Debtors
- Weekly review of Creditors
- Ad hoc projects & duties as requested by management.
- BCom degree or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years Automotive Industry experience is essential
- SAP knowledge is advantageous.
- Fully computer literate – Microsoft package
- High level of detail and accuracy
- Vibrant and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions driven.